May 08, 2005

Grandmother


Grandmother Posted by Hello

In honor of Mother's Day!

This picture I did not take, but it was taken by a member of my family. It was taken the week of January 28, 1952. I did restore the color as best I could. The original picture is just about a deep yellow from age. This is my grandmother standing on Edisto Beach. She worked on the beach for a family who lived there. I have been seeing this picture around since I was a little girl and have always love it. She died young in her 40's so she and Idid not have much time together. I only have a few pictures and just a few memories of her.

See photo here~~~~> Grandmother

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

It is beautiful Tinker.

5/09/2005 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photoblogs.org::::::View My Profile